Bogolyubov Institute for Theoretical Physics of NAS of Ukraine
- Yu. B. Gaididei and V. M. Loktev, On the doublet structure of double excitonic bands of alpha-oxygen, Phys. Lett A 44, 409 (1973).
- Yu. B. Gaididei, N. Flytzanis, A. Neuper and F. G. Mertens, Effect of Nonlocal Interactions on Soliton Dynamics in Anharmonic Lattices, Phys. Rev. Lett. 75, 2240 (1995).
- J. P. Zagorodny, Yu. B. Gaididei, D. D. Sheka, J. G. Caputo and F. G. Mertens, Importance of the internal shape mode in magnetic vortex dynamics, Phys. Rev. Lett. 93, 167201 (2004).
- Yu. B. Gaididei, P.L Christiansen and W.J. Zakrzewski, Conformational transformations induced by the charge-curvature interaction: Mean-field approach, Phys. Rev. E 74, 021914 (2006).
- Yu. Gaididei, O. M. Volkov, V. P. Kravchuk, and D. D. Sheka, Magnetic vortex-antivortex crystals generated by spin-polarized current, Phys.Rev. B 86,144401 (2012).
- Yu. Gaididei, V. P. Kravchuk and D. D. Sheka, Curvature Effects in Thin Magnetic Shells, Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 257203 (2014).
- V. P. Kravchuk, D. D. Sheka, A. Kakay, O. M. Volkov, U. K. Rößler, J. van den Brink, D. Makarov, and Yu. Gaididei, Multiplet of skyrmion states on a curvilinear defect: Reconfigurable skyrmion lattices, Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 067201 (2018).
About Yuri Gaididei
Yuri Gaididei (02.02.1945-30.10.2019) was a wonderful physicist, who worked mainly in a theory of nonlinear phenomena, focused on physics of solitons in condensed and soft matter. Possessing a talent of very sensitive physical intuition supported by fundamental knowledge in a wide spectrum of theoretical physics, Yuri collaborated very fruitfully with numerous scientists throughout the world. In particular, one of such collaboration has initiated the appearance of the RiTM-team as informal association of several theoreticians working in theory of Nanomagnetism with a special interest to nonlinear magnetic phenomena (see about).
RiTM-team felt an irreparable loss when Yuri Gaididei has passed away on October 2019. The team continues the development of directions and problems, initiated during the fruitful collaboration.