Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (2017— now)
- Magnetic simulators and their creation
- Exploration of damping magnetic systems
- Parallel and highly efficient calculations
The articles and abstracts of conferences are Copyright © by the respective publishers, and may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the respective publisher.
Proceedings of Conferences
- Artem Tomilo, Oleksandr V. Pylypovskyi, Denis D. Sheka, Kostiantyn V. Yershov Spin-lattice simulation of magnetic nanowires with geometry-driven parameters, Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on High Performance Computing (HPC-UA 2018), October 22-23, 2018, 158-161 (2018).
- Artem Tomilo, Oleksandr V. Pylypovskyi, Kostiantyn V. Yershov, Denis D. Sheka Simulation of 3D spin chains with geometry-driven anisotropy, Proceedings of the XVIII International Young Scientists’ Conference on Applied Physics, May 22 — May 26, 2018, 112-113 (2018), PDF.